Monday, July 7, 2014

A Long, Long Time Ago...

Nancy after losing 107 lbs.
weight here? 189 lbs.
I started at 296 lbs.
I can still remember when I started the HumbleVoyager blog, to journal about my journey to fitness. It was February, 2008. Over the year following that month, I lost 107 lbs. The past 5 years there have been ups and downs and in the weight department, mostly ups. It is now time to embark on the final time (I hope) that I'll be working to get this right. The HumbleVoyager blog has moved on to cover other interests in my life and so this new blog, will be my new weekly journal of what it's like to be 55 years old and working to remove an entire person from my body!

The blog posts are going to be weekly. With this I will say that life is what happens when I was planning to do something else, though. So, please understand that there may be times when I cannot provide an update. I write daily on other blogs, but this will be where I update the world (transparency is important for keeping me honest) on how I'm doing. The blog posts will generally contain:
  • The current weight compared to the previous week's weight
  • Weekly challenges and solutions
  • Updated pictures
  • What I've learned in the past week
  • Anything that might be interesting to know about the voyage
Me today at 305.2 lbs.
Such a shame, but not for long!
Please stick around for more!!
I'm ready to be done with this!!
I'm really excited to be on this journey, even though I'm repeating myself again. It has taken me a long time to get to the point where I'm ready to conquer my demons. Last time around I learned a lot about myself and this time I will do things a bit differently.

If you're interested in the other things I'm writing about, please visit my other blog, at www.humblevoyager.com where I write about all things Nancy, share fiction I've written, recipes and more!

In my next posting I'll share the plan of action for the next month and update the record on what I've been doing this week. Until then, remember to Please Step Away From The Cupcake and make it a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment